Team Lead - Washtopia Car Wash
How would you like to be a part of an exciting and fast-paced company that is changing the face of the car wash industry? From design and technology to education and Guest service, we have created the car wash of the future. In order to deliver on our promise of superior Guest service, we offer our crew members generous compensation, numerous career advancement opportunities and flexible hours. Must have open availability including weekends.
This is a full-time position. Our Team Leaders can expect to see a base pay of $16/hr plus bonus and commission compensation. We pay our crew members weekly.
Our Team Leaders are energetic, determined individuals who are responsible for supporting our Manager and General Manager in the overall store management for their location.
The successful candidate will be able to enhance guest satisfaction and mentor/manage staff effectively. Candidates will have the most success if they have a background in retail sales, employee recruitment, or retail management. Previous car wash experience and/or mechanical background also a plus.
Washtopia is a fast-paced environment and the ability to work on your feet throughout the day in indoor AND outdoor spaces is a must.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain a positive attitude and a professional appearance at all times
- Always be attentive to the needs of our Guests
- Be helpful, polite, and courteous at all times
- Address all Guest concerns in a professional manner
- Be a productive and proactive member of the team
- Adhere to all policies and procedures and perform tasks on a daily basis as needed
- Contribute to the team by doing whatever is necessary to make the team successful
- Grow both personally and professionally while having fun
- Be knowledgeable of what each part of the wash packages do in the vehicle cleaning process
- Be knowledgeable of the differences between our various wash packages
- Interact with guests in the vacuum area to resolve issues, touch up vehicles and answer questions
- Identify current and future guest requirements by establishing rapport with potential and existing guests to understand service requirements.
- Resolve guest issues or concerns in order to maintain the store’s reputation
TEAM LEADER ROLE
- Execute daily preventative maintenance and oversee the quality and cleanliness of the tunnel and the rest of the site
- Help organize all store operations and allocate responsibilities to staff
- Help supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance
- Protect Crew Members and Guests by providing a safe and clean store environment
- Stay engaged with Crew Members and help them to achieve their goals both personally and professionally
- Maintain operations by enforcing operational and personnel policies and procedures
- Help ensure the accurate inventory of chemicals, parts, and vending products
- Perform visual inspections in the tunnel and equipment room to ensure all equipment and chemicals are functioning properly
- Perform preventive maintenance on all assigned equipment to ensure it is kept in proper working order
- Keep the entire property clean and ensure everything is kept in its proper place and is well organized
- Other duties as assigned
For our full-time employees, we offer the following benefits after 90 days of employment:
- Health Insurance (including Dental and Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Academic Performance Bonus
- Educational Courses
- Direct Deposit
- Free Car Washes & Sweet Uniforms
- Driven customer service oriented attitude
- Experience in management preferred
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proven ability to build strong, effective teams
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles